- Raymond T. Nimmer, Images and Contract Law—What Law Applies to Transactions in Information, 36 Hous. L. Rev. 1 (1999).
- Lorin Brennan, The Public Policy of Information Licensing, 36 Hous. L. Rev. 61 (1999).
- Holly K. Towle, The Politics of Licensing Law, 36 Hous. L. Rev. 121 (1999).
- Robert W. Gomulkiewicz, How Copyleft Uses License Rights to Succeed in the Open Source Software Revolution and the Implications For Article 2B, 36 Hous. L. Rev. 179 (1999).
- Jeff C. Dodd, Time and Assent in the Formation of Information Contracts: The Mischief of Applying Article 2 to Information Contracts, 36 Hous. L. Rev. 195 (1999).
- Richard F. Whiteley, The Scope of the Residential Construction Liability Act in Texas, 36 Hous. L. Rev. 277 (1999).
- Alamdar S. Hamdani, Technological Convergence— “A Multiplicity of Sources”, 36 Hous. L. Rev. 321 (1999).
- Matthew C. Rawlinson, Staying Alive?: The Survivability and Assignability of a Deceptive Trade Practice Cause of Action in Texas, 36 Hous. L. Rev. 351 (1999).