- Justice Nathan L. Hecht, To Justice Raul A. Gonzalez on His Retirement from the Supreme Court of Texas, 36 Hous. L. Rev. 391 (1999).
- John T. Parry, The Virtue of Necessity: Reshaping Culpability and the Rule of Law, 36 Hous. L. Rev. 397 (1999).
- Lisa A. Dolak, Patents Without Paper: Proving a Date of Invention with Electronic Evidence, 36 Hous. L. Rev. 471 (1999).
- David Brainerd Parrish, The Dilemma: Simultaneous Negotiation of Attorneys’ Fees and Settlement in Class Actions, 36 Hous. L. Rev. 531 (1999).
- Jeffrey W. Burnett, A Physician’s Duty to Warn a Patient’s Relatives of a Patient’s Genetically Inheritable Disease, 36 Hous. L. Rev. 559 (1999).
- Jessica S. Siegel, The Patent Marking and Notice Statute: Invitation to Infringe or Protection for the Unwary?, 36 Hous. L. Rev. 583 (1999).
- Wendy W. Bera, Preventing “Patient Dumping”: The Supreme Court Turns away the Sixth Circuit’s Interpretation of EMTALA, 36 Hous. L. Rev. 615 (1999).