- Arnold W. Reitze Jr., The Legislative History of U.S. Air Pollution Control, 36 Hous. L. Rev. 679 (1999).
- Harvey Brown, Eight Gates for Expert Witnesses, 36 Hous. L. Rev. 743 (1999).
- Sarah Howard Jenkins, Revised Article 3: “[Revise] it Again, Sam”, 36 Hous. L. Rev. 883 (1999).
- Margaret Gilhooley, When Drugs Are Safe for Some but Not Others: The FDA Experience and Alternatives for Products Liability, 36 Hous. L. Rev. 927 (1999).
- John J. Deis, The Unionization of Independent Contracting Physicians: A Comedy of Errors, 36 Hous. L. Rev. 951 (1999).
- Nathan A. Treu, Exxon Mobil: Can the Merger of Equals Doctrine Save the Proposed Marriage of Two Oil Giants?, 36 Hous. L. Rev. 989 (1999).
- Fermeen Fazal, Is Actual Notice an Actual Remedy?: A Critique of Gebser v. Lago Vista Independent School District, 36 Hous. L. Rev. 1033 (1999).
- Travis Crabtree, Southworth v. Grebe: The Inquisition of the First Amendment, 36 Hous. L. Rev. 1093 (1999).