- Judge Harvey Brown, Procedural Issues Under Daubert, 36 Hous. L. Rev. 1133 (1999).
- Mark Strasser, From Colorado to Alaska by Way of Cincinnati: On Romer, Equality Foundation, and the Constitutionality of Referenda, 36 Hous. L. Rev. 1193 (1999).
- Laurie Magid, The Miranda Debate: Questions Past, Present, and Future, 36 Hous. L. Rev. 1251 (1999).
- Richelle Wise Kidder, A Conciliatory Approach to Workplace Harassment: Burlington Industries, Inc. v. Ellerth and Faragher v. City of Boca Raton, 36 Hous. L. Rev. 1315 (1999).
- Peter Scaff, The Final Piece of the Seat Belt Evidence Puzzle, 36 Hous. L. Rev. 1371 (1999).
- Bentzion S. Turin, Eastern Philosophy: A Constitutional Argument for Full Stranded Cost Recovery by Deregulated Electric Utilities, 36 Hous. L. Rev. 1411 (1999).
- Craig L. Uhrich, Hate Crime Legislation: A Policy Analysis, 36 Hous. L. Rev. 1467 (1999).