Volume 36, Number 5: Spring 1999
Emerging Issues in Public Health Law
Gardere Wynne Sewell & Riggs, L.L.P. Health Law Lecture
- David A. Kessler, Regulation of Tobacco: Health Promotion and Cancer Prevention, 36 Hous. L. Rev. 1597 (1999).
- Larry I. Palmer, Patient Safety, Risk Reduction, and the Law, 36 Hous. L. Rev. 1609 (1999).
- Wendy E. Parmet, Tobacco, HIV, and the Courtroom: The Role of Affirmative Litigation in the Formation of Public Health Policy, 36 Hous. L. Rev. 1663 (1999).
- Jon S. Vernick & Stephen P. Teret, New Courtroom Strategies Regarding Firearms: Tort Litigation Against Firearm Manufacturers and Constitutional Challenges to Gun Laws, 36 Hous. L. Rev. 1713 (1999).
- Scott Burris, Law as a Structural Factor in the Spread of Communicable Disease, 36 Hous. L. Rev. 1755 (1999).
- Amy L. McGuire, AIDS as a Weapon: Criminal Prosecution of HIV Exposure, 36 Hous. L. Rev. 1787 (1999).
- Efren A. Acosta, The Texas Communicable Disease Prevention and Control Act: Are We Offering Enough Protection to Those Who Need It Most?, 36 Hous. L. Rev. 1819 (1999).
- Kenneth E. Neikirk, Fore! The Americans with Disabilities Act Tees Off at Professional Sports in Martin v. PGA Tour, Inc., but Will It Make the Cut?, 36 Hous. L. Rev. 1867 (1999).