- Ira M. Schwartz, et. al., School Bells, Death Knells, and Body Counts: No Apocalypse Now, 37 Hous. L. Rev. 1 (2000).
- John Kip Cornwell, Preventing Kids from Killing, 37 Hous. L. Rev. 21 (2000).
- Irene Merker Rosenberg, Teen Violence and the Juvenile Courts: A Plea for Reflection and Restraint, 37 Hous. L. Rev. 75 (2000).
- Rod Paige, Safety Above All Else, 37 Hous. L. Rev. 111 (2000).
- Kelly Frels, Balancing Students’ Rights and Schools’ Responsibilities, 37 Hous. L. Rev. 117 (2000).
- Laura A. Hanley, Judicial Battle Between Pipeline Companies and Landowners: It’s Not Necessarily Who Wins, but by How Much, 37 Hous. L. Rev. 125 (2000).
- Shauna Fleming Askins, United States v. Scheffer: An Anomaly in the Military or a Return to the Per Se Ban of Polygraph Evidence?, 37 Hous. L. Rev. 175 (2000).
- Jamie E. Lavergne, Show Us the Money: Managing Our Nation’s Estuaries, 37 Hous. L. Rev. 219 (2000).
- Amy L. Nilsen, Speaking out Against Passive Parent Child Abuse: The Time Has Come to Hold Parents Liable for Failing to Protect Their Children, 37 Hous. L. Rev. 253 (2000).