- Judge Lynn N. Hughes, Neo-Scholasticism: Technique, Purpose, and Law Reviews, 37 Hous. L. Rev. 321 (2000).
- David R. Dow, The Relevance of Legal Scholarship: Reflections on Judge Kozinski’s Musings, 37 Hous. L. Rev. 329 (2000).
- G. Sidney Buchanan, The Scope of State Autonomy Under the United States Constitution, 37 Hous. L. Rev. 341 (2000).
- Sofia Adrogué & Alan Ratliff, Kicking the Tires After Kumho: The Bottom Line on Admitting Financial Expert Testimony, 37 Hous. L. Rev. 431 (2000).
- Neil C. Patten, The Politics of Art and the Irony of Politics: How the Supreme Court, Congress, the NEA, and Karen Finley Misunderstand Art and Law in National Endowment for the Arts v. Finley, 37 Hous. L. Rev. 559 (2000).
- Lolita Youmans, Operation Rescue v. Planned Parenthood, Inc.: A Judicial Showdown over Sidewalk Counselors and First Amendment Rights, 37 Hous. L. Rev. 603 (2000).