- Charles H. Koch, Jr., A Community of Interest in the Due Process Calculus, 37 Hous. L. Rev. 635 (2000).
- Stephen E. Gottlieb, Communities in the Balance: Comments on Koch, 37 Hous. L. Rev. 711 (2000).
- Jerre B. Swann, Sr., Dilution Redefined for the Year 2000, 37 Hous. L. Rev. 729 (2000).
- Rafael Gely & Timothy D. Chandler, Restricting Public Employees’ Political Activities: Good Government or Partisan Politics?, 37 Hous. L. Rev. 775 (2000).
- Stephen Plass, Dualism and Overlooked Class Consciousness in American Labor Laws, 37 Hous. L. Rev. 823 (2000).
- Scott R. Humphrey, Drawing Lines: The D.C. Circuit Forces the EPA and Congress to Clean Up the Process of Setting Air Quality Standards in American Trucking Associations, Inc. v. EPA, 37 Hous. L. Rev. 859 (2000).
- Christopher W. Pratt, “I’m Being Prosecuted Where?”: Venue Under 18 U.S.C. § 924(c)(1), 37 Hous. L. Rev. 893 (2000).
- Colin P. Marks, Opening the Door to Business Methods: State Street Bank & Trust Co. v. Signature Financial Group, Inc., 37 Hous. L. Rev. 923 (2000).
- Kelly D. Spragins, Rekindling an Old Flame: The Supreme Court Revives its “Love Affair with Environmental Litigation” in Friends of the Earth v. Laidlaw Environmental Services, 37 Hous. L. Rev. 955 (2000).