- Leslie W. Abramson, The Judicial Ethics of Ex Parte and Other Communications, 37 Hous. L. Rev. 1343 (2000).
- Earl M. Maltz, The Function of Supreme Court Opinions, 37 Hous. L. Rev. 1395 (2000).
- Ronald J. Sievert, Meeting the Twenty-First Century Terrorist Threat Within the Scope of Twentieth Century Constitutional Law, 37 Hous. L. Rev. 1421 (2000).
- Cynthia DeLaughter, Priming the Water Industry Pump, 37 Hous. L. Rev. 1465 (2000).
- Michael W. Price, A New Millennium’s Resolution: The ABA Continues Its Regrettable Ban on Multidisciplinary Practice, 37 Hous. L. Rev. 1495 (2000).
- Jill S. Vogel, Between a (Schoolhouse) Rock and a Hard Place: Title IX Peer Harassment Liability After Davis v. Monroe County Board of Education, 37 Hous. L. Rev. 1525 (2000).