Volume 38, Number 3: Fall 2001
- Joel R. Reidenberg, E-Commerce and Trans-Atlantic Privacy, 38 Hous. L. Rev. 717 (2001).
- Anita L. Allen, Minor Distractions: Children, Privacy and E-Commerce, 38 Hous. L. Rev. 751 (2001).
- Walter W. Miller, Jr. & Maureen A. O’Rourke, Bankruptcy Law v. Privacy Rights: Which Holds the Trump Card?, 38 Hous. L. Rev. 777 (2001).
- Trotter Hardy, The Copyrightability of New Works of Authorship: “XML Schemas” as an Example, 38 Hous. L. Rev. 855 (2001).
- Holly K. Towle, E-Signatures-Basics of the U.S. Structure, 38 Hous. L. Rev. 921 (2001).
- Chris Reed, Managing Regulatory Jurisdiction: Cross-Border Online Financial Services and the European Union Single Market for Information Society Services, 38 Hous. L. Rev. 1003 (2001).