- Debra Lyn Bassett, “I Lost at Trial – In The Court of Appeals!”: The Expanding Power of the Federal Appellate Courts to Reexamine Facts, 38 Hous. L. Rev. 1129 (2001).
- Benjamin Hattenbach, On Illuminating Black Holes in Patent Disclosures: Toward a Structured Approach to Identifying Omitted Elements Under the Written Description Requirement of Patent Law , 38 Hous. L. Rev. 1195 (2001).
- Richard M. Alderman, Pre-Dispute Mandatory Arbitration in Consumer Contracts: A Call for Reform, 38 Hous. L. Rev. 1237 (2001).
- Jennifer N. Cooper, The Discovery Rule: Should Oil and Gas Leases Be Different?, 38 Hous. L. Rev. 1283 (2001).
- Linda Oshman, Public School Lessons: Setting Limits on Suspicionless Drug Testing After Vernonia, 38 Hous. L. Rev. 1313 (2001).