- Margaret Gilhooley, Constitutionalizing Food and Drug Law: When Avoidance is Right, 38 Hous. L. Rev. 1383 (2002).
- John H. Marks, Smoke, Mirrors, and the Disappearance of “Vicarious” Liability: The Emergence of a Dubious Summary-Judgment Safe Harbor for Employers Whose Supervisory Personnel Commit Hostile Environment Workplace Harassment, 38 Hous. L. Rev. 1401 (2002).
- Paula Alexander Becker & Richard J. Hunter, Jr., A Review of the Supreme Court’s 2000 Term: Is There a Consistent Theme?, 38 Hous. L. Rev. 1463 (2002).
- Sidney Buchanan, The Abortion Issue: An Agonizing Clash of Values, 38 Hous. L. Rev. 1481 (2002).
- Mark Chretien, The Question of Availability: Grain Processing Corp. v. American Maize-Products Co., 38 Hous. L. Rev. 1489 (2002).
- Peter Nelson, Power to the People? Local Government’s Triumph Over Legislative Intent in FM Properties Operating Co. v. City of Austin, 38 Hous. L. Rev. 1521 (2002).
- Jeffrey J. Phillips, Clean Air Never Smelled So Bad: Union Oil Co. of California v. Atlantic Richfield Co., 38 Hous. L. Rev. 1557 (2002).