- Scott R. Rosner & R. Brian Crow, Institutional Liability for Hazing in Interscholastic Sports, 39 Hous. L. Rev. 275 (2002).
- Frank Tuerkheimer, Globalization of U.S. Law Enforcement: Does the Constitution Come Along?, 39 Hous. L. Rev. 307 (2002).
- Richard F. Dole, Jr., Warranties by Beneficiaries of Letters of Credit Under Revised Article 5 of the UCC: The Truth and Nothing but the Truth, 39 Hous. L. Rev. 375 (2002).
- Harvey Brown, Daubert Objections to Public Records: Who Bears the Burden of Proof?, 39 Hous. L. Rev. 413 (2002).
- David S. Caudill, Give Me a Line in a U.S. Supreme Court Opinion or in Official Commentary to the Rules of Evidence for Admissibility of Experts in Court and I Will Move the [Legal] World, 39 Hous. L. Rev. 437 (2002).
- Sidney Buchanan, From Conservative Republican to Liberal Democrat: A Political Journey, 39 Hous. L. Rev. 447 (2002).
- Daniel S. Goldberg, And the Walls Came Tumbling Down: How Classical Scientific Fallacies Undermine the Validity of Textualism and Originalism, 39 Hous. L. Rev. 463 (2002).
- Stewart Patton, Treasury Regulation § 301.6111-2T and the Economic Substance Doctrine: A Plea for Certainty in the Tax Law, 39 Hous. L. Rev. 499 (2002).