- Pamela H. Bucy, Information as a Commodity in the Regulatory World, 39 Hous. L. Rev. 905 (2002).
- John Burritt McArthur, The Precedent Trap and the Irrational Persistence of the Vela Rule, 39 Hous. L. Rev. 979 (2002).
- A. Samuel Oddi, Assault on the Citadel: Judge Rich and Computer-Related Inventions, 39 Hous. L. Rev. 1033 (2002).
- Gretchen Agena, What’s So “Fair” About It?: The Need to Amend the Fair Labor Standards Act, 39 Hous. L. Rev. 1119 (2002).
- Alfredo A. Barrera III, Trade Secrets and the Fourth Estate: Can Employers Claim Trade Secret Protection over a Reporter’s Confidential Sources?, 39 Hous. L. Rev. 1157 (2002).