- Ann M. Burkhart, The Constitutional Underpinnings of Homelessness, 40 Hous. L. Rev. 211 (2003).
- Jessica Wilen Berg, Understanding Waiver, 40 Hous. L. Rev. 281 (2003).
- Elwin Griffith, The Truth and Nothing but the Truth: Confronting the Challenge in the Truth in Lending Act and Regulation Z, 40 Hous. L. Rev. 345 (2003).
- David A. Thomas, The Law School Rankings Are Harmful Deceptions: A Response to Those Who Praise the Rankings and Suggestions for a Better Approach to Evaluating Law Schools, 40 Hous. L. Rev. 419 (2003).
- Andrew M. Miller, A Journey Through Mineral Estate Dominance, the Accommodation Doctrine, and Beyond: Why Texas Is Ready to Take the Next Step with a Surface Damage Act, 40 Hous. L. Rev. 461 (2003).
- Kelly Burton Beam, Administering Last Rites to Employee Rights: Arbitration Enforcement and Employment Law in the Twenty-First Century, 40 Hous. L. Rev. 499 (2003).
- Tracey McCormick, Will TrafFix “Fix” the Splintered Functionality Doctrine?: TrafFix Devices, Inc. v. Marketing Displays, Inc., 40 Hous. L. Rev. 541 (2003).
- Doug Reeder, City of Indianapolis v. Edmond: The Supreme Court Takes a Detour to Avoid Roadblock Precedent, 40 Hous. L. Rev. 577 (2003).