Volume 40, Number 5: Spring 2004
- Shubha Ghosh & Jay Kesan, What Do Patents Purchase? In Search of Optimal Ignorance in the Patent Office, 40 Hous. L. Rev. 1219 (2004).
- George W. Kuney, Let’s Make It Official: Adding an Explicit Preplan Sale Process as an Alternative Exit from Bankruptcy, 40 Hous. L. Rev. 1265 (2004).
- Ellen Marrus, “That Isn’t Fair, Judge”: The Costs of Using Prior Juvenile Delinquency Adjudications in Criminal Court Sentencing, 40 Hous. L. Rev. 1323 (2004).
- Ursula Bentele, Does the Death Penalty, By Risking Execution of the Innocent, Violate Substantive Due Process?, 40 Hous. L. Rev. 1359 (2004).
- Brian Boyle, The Oregon Death with Dignity Act: A Successful Model or a Legal Anomaly Vulnerable to Attack?, 40 Hous. L. Rev. 1387 (2004).
- Joel Iglesias, Applying the Implied Covenant of Good Faith and Fair Dealing to Franchises, 40 Hous. L. Rev. 1423 (2004).
- Mark Schuck, Foreign Corporations and the Issue of Consent to Jurisdiction through Registration to Do Business in Texas: Analysis and Proposal, 40 Hous. L. Rev. 1455 (2004).