Volume 41, Number 2: Summer 2004
- Jane C. Ginsburg, The Right to Claim Authorship in U.S. Copyright and Trademarks Law, 41 Hous. L. Rev. 263 (2004).
- Leslie C. Levin, The Ethical World of Solo and Small Law Firm Practitioners, 41 Hous. L. Rev. 309 (2004).
- William F. Lee & Lawrence P. Cogswell, III, Understanding and Addressing the Unfair Dilemma Created by the Doctrine of Willful Patent Infringement, 41 Hous. L. Rev. 393 (2004).
- Lackland H. Bloom, Jr., Grutter and Gratz: A Critical Analysis, 41 Hous. L. Rev. 459 (2004).
- Donald P. Judges, The Role of Mental Health Professionals in Capital Punishment: An Exercise in Moral Disengagement, 41 Hous. L. Rev. 515 (2004).