Volume 41, Number 3: Symposium 2004
- J. Thomas McCarthy, Proving a Trademark Has Been Diluted: Theories or Facts?, 41 Hous. L. Rev. 713 (2004).
- William M. Landes, An Empirical Analysis of Intellectual Property Litigation: Some Preliminary Results, 41 Hous. L. Rev. 749 (2004).
- Stacy L. Dogan & Mark A. Lemley, Trademarks and Consumer Search Costs on the Internet, 41 Hous. L. Rev. 777 (2004).
- A. Michael Froomkin, When We Say Us™, We Mean It!, 41 Hous. L. Rev. 839 (2004).
- Graeme B. Dinwoodie, Trademarks and Territory: Detaching Trademark Law from the Nation-State, 41 Hous. L. Rev. 885 (2004).