- Melissa B. Jacoby, Negotiating Bankruptcy Legislation Through the News Media, 41 Hous. L. Rev. 1091 (2004).
- Leslie Book, The Collection Due Process Rights: A Misstep or a Step in the Right Direction?, 41 Hous. L. Rev. 1145 (2004).
- James Herbie DiFonzo, In Praise of Statutes of Limitations in Sex Offense Cases, 41 Hous. L. Rev. 1205 (2004).
- D. Michael Risinger, Unsafe Verdicts: The Need for Reformed Standands for the Trial and Review of Factual Innocence Claims, 41 Hous. L. Rev. 1281 (2004).
- Samuel J. Levine, The Yale L. Rosenberg Memorial Lecture: Taking Prosecutorial Ethics Seriously: A Consideration of the Prosecutor’s Ethical Obligation to “Seek Justice” in a Comparative Analytical Framework, 41 Hous. L. Rev. 1337 (2004).
- Jennifer M. Hannigan, Playing Patriot Games: National Security Challenges Civil Liberties, 41 Hous. L. Rev. 1371 (2004).
- Adrienne Butcher, Selective Constitutional Analysis in Lawrence v. Texas: An Exercise in Judicial Restraint or a Willingness to Reconsider Equal Protection Classification for Homosexuals?, 41 Hous. L. Rev. 1407 (2004).
- Larissa Piccardo, Filtering the First Amendment: The Constitutionality of Internet Filters in Public Libraries Under the Children’s Internet Protection Act, 41 Hous. L. Rev. 1437 (2004).