- Steven G. Gey, Free Will, Religious Liberty, and a Partial Defense of the French Approach to Religious Expression in Public Schools, 42 Hous. L. Rev. 1 (2005).
- T. Jeremy Gunn, French Secularism as Utopia and Myth, 42 Hous. L. Rev. 81 (2005).
- Dina Alsowayel, The Elephant in the Room: A Commentary on Steven Gey’s Analysis of the French Headscarf Ban, 42 Hous. L. Rev. 103 (2005).
- Denis Simonneau, Free Will, Religious Liberty, and the French Prohibition of Religious Paraphernalia in Public Schools, 42 Hous. L. Rev. 121 (2005).
- Carl R. Galant, Labeling Limbo: Why Genetically Modified Foods Continue to Duck Mandatory Disclosure, 42 Hous. L. Rev. 125 (2005).
- Marisela Peña, The “Catholic Union” Dichotomy: Are the Catholic Church’s First Amendment Rights and the Collective Bargaining Rights of Catholic Church Employees Mutually Exclusive?, 42 Hous. L. Rev. 165 (2005).
- Laura J. Rees, “No [Christian] Child Left Behind”: The Supreme Court’s Jurisprudence in Establishment Clause Cases Involving Schoolchildren, 42 Hous. L. Rev. 197 (2005).