- G. Kristian Miccio, A House Divided: Mandatory Arrest, Domestic Violence, and the Conservatization of the Battered Women’s Movement, 42 Hous. L. Rev. 237 (2005).
- Craig Joyce, “A Curious Chapter in the History of Judicature”: Wheaton v. Peters and the Rest of the Story (of Copyright in the New Republic), 42 Hous. L. Rev. 325 (2005).
- Lisa M. Fairfax, Spare the Rod, Spoil the Director? Revitalizing Directors’ Fiduciary Duty Through Legal Liability, 42 Hous. L. Rev. 393 (2005).
- Marcy Darsey, “To the Stars, Despite Adversity”: Liability for the Columbia Space Shuttle Tragedy, 42 Hous. L. Rev. 457 (2005).
- Courtney W. Franks, Analyzing the Urge to Merger: Conversion of Intangible Property and the Merger Doctrine in the Wake of Kremen v. Cohen, 42 Hous. L. Rev. 489 (2005).
- Kendall Hollrah, Learning to Live Together: Exploring Interactions Between Bankruptcy Law and Energy Law, 42 Hous. L. Rev. 529 (2005).