- Albert C. Lin, Erosive Interpretation of Envrionmental Law in the Supreme Court’s 2003-04 Term, 42 Hous. L. Rev. 565 (2005).
- Robert J. Delahunty & Antonio F. Perez, Moral Communities or a Market State: The Supreme Court’s Vision of the Police Power in the Age of Globalization, 42 Hous. L. Rev. 637 (2005).
- F. Scott Kieff, IP Transactions: On the Theory & Practice of Commercializing Innovation, 42 Hous. L. Rev. 727 (2005).
- Kristin Madison, The Residency Match: Competitive Restraints in an Imperfect World, 42 Hous. L. Rev. 759 (2005).
- Anna M. Archer, Shopping for a Collective Voice When Unionization Is Unattainable: 1.6 Million Women Speak Up in Dukes v. Wal-Mart Stores, Inc., 42 Hous. L. Rev. 837 (2005).
- Stephen J. Cox, Confronting Threats Through Unconventional Means: Offensive Information Warfare as a Covert Alternative to Preemptive War, 42 Hous. L. Rev. 881 (2005).
- Shaden Yousef, Military Tribunals: Cure for the Terrorism Virus or a Plague All Their Own?, 42 Hous. L. Rev. 911 (2005).