- Evan Caminker, Post-Admissions Educational Programming in a Post-Grutter World: A Response to Professor Brown, 43 Hous. L. Rev. 37 (2006).
- Carla D. Pratt, Taking Diversity Seriously: Affirmative Action and the Democratic Role of Law Schools: A Response to Professor Brown, 43 Hous. L. Rev. 55 (2006).
- Michael A. Olivas, Reflections on Academic Merit Badges and Becoming an Eagle Scout, 43 Hous. L. Rev. 81 (2006).
- Elizabeth Barnidge, What Lies Ahead for ERISA’s Preemption Doctrine After a Judicial Call to Action Is Issued in Aetna Health Inc. v. Davila, 43 Hous. L. Rev. 125 (2006).
- James S. Lloyd, Administering a Cure-All or Selling Snake Oil?: Implementing an Inactive Docket for Asbestos Litigation in Texas, 43 Hous. L. Rev. 159 (2006).
- Benjamin E. Pollock, Out of the Night and Fog: Permitting Litigation to Prompt an International Resolution to Nazi-Looted Art Claims, 43 Hous. L. Rev. 193 (2006).