- Sandra Guerra Thompson, The Booker Project: The Future Of Federal Sentencing, 43 Hous. L. Rev. 269 (2006).
- Frank O. Bowman, III, The Year of Jubilee . . . or Maybe Not: Some Preliminary Observations about the Operation of the Federal Sentencing System After Booker, 43 Hous. L. Rev. 279 (2006).
- Nancy J. King, Reasonableness Review After Booker, 43 Hous. L. Rev. 325 (2006).
- Douglas A. Berman, Tweaking Booker: Advisory Guidelines in the Federal System, 43 Hous. L. Rev. 341 (2006).
- Ronald F. Wright, The Power of Bureaucracy in the Response to Blakely and Booker, 43 Hous. L. Rev. 389 (2006).
- Emily Buchanan Buckles, Food Fights in the Courts: The Odd Combination of Agriculture and First Amendment Rights, 43 Hous. L. Rev. 415 (2006).
- Lori Ann Foertsch, Scalia’s Duck Hunt Leads to Ruffled Feathers: How the U.S. Supreme Court and Other Federal Judiciaries Should Change Their Recusal Approach, 43 Hous. L. Rev. 457 (2006).
- Robert T. Vlasis, The Doctor is Out, or Unconventional Methods for Healing: Resolving the Standard of Care for an Alternative Medicine Practitioner, 43 Hous. L. Rev. 495 (2006).