- Dan L. Burk, The Problem of Process in Biotechnology, 43 Hous. L. Rev. 561 (2006).
- Geraldine Szott Moohr, What the Martha Stewart Case Tells Us About White Collar Criminal Law, 43 Hous. L. Rev. 591 (2006).
- Kristen Clarke, Voting Rights & City-County Consolidations, 43 Hous. L. Rev. 621 (2006).
- Matthew L.M. Fletcher, Toward a Theory of Intertribal and Intratribal Common Law, 43 Hous. L. Rev. 701 (2006).
- Sandra F. Sperino, Flying Without a Statutory Basis: Why McDonnell Douglas Is Not Justified by Any Statutory Construction Methodology, 43 Hous. L. Rev. 743 (2006).
- Kinan H. Romman, The Google Book Search Library Project: A Market Analysis Approach to Fair Use, 43 Hous. L. Rev. 807 (2006).
- Vicky J. Salinas, You Can Be Whatever You Want to Be When You Grow Up, Unless Your Parents Brought You to This Country Illegally: The Struggle to Grant In-State Tuition to Undocumented Immigrant Students, 43 Hous. L. Rev. 847 (2006).
- John Edward Sharp, There Oughta Be a Law: Crafting Effective Weapons in the War Against Spyware, 43 Hous. L. Rev. 879 (2006).