- Pamela S. Karlan, Section 5 Squared: Congressional Power to Extend and Amend the Voting Rights Act, 44 Hous. L. Rev. 1 (2007).
- Tyler Brochstein, The Totten Doctrine: Is the Purpose Behind Totten MIA?, 44 Hous. L. Rev. 65 (2007).
- Oleg Rezzy, Sarbanes-Oxley: Progressive Punishment for Regressive Victimization, 44 Hous. L. Rev. 95 (2007).
- Ryan D. Pittman, The College Student Media as House Organ: Reflections on an Off-Key Decision in Hosty v. Carter, 44 Hous. L. Rev. 131 (2007).
- Jordan L. Wilson, Missing the Big Idea: The Supreme Court Loses Sight of the Policy Behind the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act in Schaffer v. Weast, 44 Hous. L. Rev. 161 (2007).