- Gregory W. Bowman, Thinking Outside the Border: Homeland Security and the Forward Deployment of the U.S. Border, 44 Hous. L. Rev. 189 (2007).
- Judge Jeff Brown, The Platonic Guardian and the Lawyer’s Judge: Contrasting the Judicial Philosophies of Earl Warren and John M. Harlan, 44 Hous. L. Rev. 253 (2007).
- Max Huffman, A Retrospective on Twenty-Five Years of the Foreign Trade Antitrust Improvements Act, 44 Hous. L. Rev. 285 (2007).
- Sandra F. Sperino, Recreating Diversity in Employment Law by Debunking the Myth of the McDonnell Douglas Monolith, 44 Hous. L. Rev. 349 (2007).
- Patrick R. Byrd, It’s All Fun and Games Until Someone Gets Hurt: The Effectiveness of Proposed Video-Game Legislation on Reducing Violence in Children, 44 Hous. L. Rev. 401 (2007).
- Anthony C. Coveny, Saying Goodbye to Texas’s Homestead Protection: One Step Toward Economic Efficiency with the Bankruptcy Abuse Prevention and Consumer Protection Act of 2005, 44 Hous. L. Rev. 433 (2007).
- Christine M. McMillan, Federal Flood Insurance Policy: Making Matters Worse, 44 Hous. L. Rev. 471 (2007).