- Bradley W. Joondeph, The Deregulatory Valence of Justice O’Connor’s Federalism, 44 Hous. L. Rev. 507 (2007).
- Geoffrey Corn & Eric Talbot Jensen, The Political Balance of Power over the Military: Rethinking the Relationship Between the Armed Forces, the President, and Congress, 44 Hous. L. Rev. 553 (2007).
- Manuel A. Utset, Hyperbolic Criminals and Repeated Time-Inconsistent Misconduct, 44 Hous. L. Rev. 609 (2007).
- William E. Barker, The Only Guarantee Is There Are No Guarantees: The Texas Supreme Court’s Inability to Establish a Mandamus Standard, 44 Hous. L. Rev. 703 (2007).
- Thomas S. Meriwether, Limiting Judicial Review of Arbitral Awards Under the Federal Arbitration Act: Striking the Right Balance, 44 Hous. L. Rev. 739 (2007).
- Bijal J. Patel, MySpace or Yours: The Abridgement of the Blogosphere at the Hands of At-Will Employment, 44 Hous. L. Rev. 777 (2007).