Volume 44, Number 5: Spring 2008
- George W. Dent, Jr., Academics in Wonderland: The Team Production and Director Primacy Models of Corporate Governance, 44 Hous. L. Rev. 1213 (2008).
- Eric J. Miller, Judicial Preference, 44 Hous. L. Rev. 1275 (2008).
- Christopher M. Pietruszkiewicz, Conflating Standards of Review in the Tax Court: A Lesson in Ambiguity, 44 Hous. L. Rev. 1337 (2008).
- Judge Grant Dorfman, The Founders’ Legal Case: “No Taxation Without Representation” Versus Taxation No Tyranny, 44 Hous. L. Rev. 1377 (2008).
- Nicolas G. Grimmer, Oops! It Turns Out You Shouldn’t Have Built That There: Erroneously Issued Building Permits in Texas, 44 Hous. L. Rev. 1415 (2008).
- Evan D. Johnson, Anchorage, We Have a Problem: The Cold, Harsh Truth about the Alaska Oil and Gas Conservation Commission’s Ability to Regulate Gas-Cap Production (A Texas Perspective), 44 Hous. L. Rev. 1455 (2008).
- Joshua C. Thomas, Clearing the Muddy Waters? Rapanos and the Post-Rapanos Clean Water Act Jurisdictional Guidance, 44 Hous. L. Rev. 1491 (2008).