The Twelfth Annual Frankel Lecture
- Michael A. Olivas, Immigrants in the Administrative State and the Polity Following Hurricane Katrina, 45 Hous. L. Rev. 1 (2008).
- Kevin R. Johnson, Hurricane Katrina: Lessons about Immigrants in the Administrative State, 45 Hous. L. Rev. 11 (2008).
- Iftikhar Ahmed, What They Don’t Know Shouldn’t Hurt You: Adding a Public Knowledge Prong to the On-Sale Bar Helps Provide Certainty to Inventors and Competitors Alike, 45 Hous. L. Rev. 153 (2008).
- Emily M. Feuerborn, What’s Not So “Super” about Comparative Descriptions: The Need for Reform in Attorney Advertising, 45 Hous. L. Rev. 189 (2008).
- Bryon Allyn Rice, Enforceable or Not?: Class Action Waivers in Mandatory Arbitration Clauses and the Need for a Judicial Standard, 45 Hous. L. Rev. 215 (2008).