- Michael E. Levine, Airline Alliances and Systems Competition: Antitrust Policy Toward Airlines and the Department of Justice Guidelines, 45 Hous. L. Rev. 333 (2008).
- Shubha Ghosh & Darren Bush, Predatory Conduct and Predatory Legislation: Exclusionary Tactics in Airline Markets, 45 Hous. L. Rev. 343 (2008).
- Paul Stephen Dempsey, The Financial Performance of the Airline Industry Post-Deregulation, 45 Hous. L. Rev. 421 (2008).
- Peter C. Carstensen, The Poor Financial Performance of Deregulated Airlines: Competition As Causation or Only Correlation?Reflections on Professor Dempsey’s Article, 45 Hous. L. Rev. 487 (2008).
- Comment: Too Little, Too Late: Why the Pension Protection Act of 2006 Will Not Live Up to Its Name, 45 Hous. L. Rev. 509 (2008).
- Comment: The Dubious Value of Hatch-Waxman Exclusivity, 45 Hous. L. Rev. 555 (2008).
- Comment: Transatlantic Turbulence: The Passenger Name Record Conflict, 45 Hous. L. Rev. 587 (2008).