Volume 45, Number 3: Fall 2008
- Ryan C. Black and James F. Spriggs II, An Empirical Analysis of the Length of U.S. Supreme Court Opinions, 45 Hous. L. Rev. 621 (2008).
- Prentiss Cox, Foreclosure Reform Amid Mortgage Lending Turmoil: A Public Purpose Approach, 45 Hous. L. Rev. 683 (2008).
- Brent E. Newton, Almendarez-Torres and the Anders Ethical Dilemma, 45 Hous. L. Rev. 683 (2008).
- Scott Phillips, Racial Disparities in the Capital of Capital Punishment, 45 Hous. L. Rev. 807 (2008). (Additional Figures and Tables)
- Ediberto Roman, The Alien Invasion?, 45 Hous. L. Rev. 841 (2008).
- Ned W. Waxman and Justin H. Rucki, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Abuse: Means Testing Is Presumptive, but “Totality” Is Determinative, 45 Hous. L. Rev. 901 (2008).
The Yale L. Rosenberg Memorial Lecture