- L. Ray Patterson & Stanley F. Birch, Jr., A Unified Theory of Copyright (Craig Joyce ed., 2009), printed in 46 Hous. L. Rev. 215 (2009).
- Jody Lyneé Madeira, When It’s So Hard to Relate: Can Legal Systems Mitigate the Trauma of Victim-Offender Relationships, 46 Hous. L. Rev. 401 (2009). (Westlaw)
- J. Mark Deaton, Further Forks in the Road Ahead: Clarity Still Needed in Chapter 13 Bankruptcy “910″ Car Claims, 46 Hous. L. Rev. 499 (2009). (Westlaw)
- Russell T. Gips, From China With Lead: The Hasty Reform of the Consumer Product Safety Commission, 46 Hous. L. Rev. 545 (2009). (Westlaw)
- Rebekah Davis Reed, Ad Astra Per Aspera: Shaping a Liability Regime for the Future of Space Tourism, 46 Hous. L. Rev. 585 (2009). (Westlaw)