HLRe: Fall 2013
- Paul M. Janicke, An Interim Proposal for Fixing Ex Parte Patent Reexamination’s Messy Side, 4 HLRe 43 (2013).
- Rebecca K. Lee, Fisher v. University of Texas at Austin: Promoting Full Judicial Review and Process in Applying Strict Scrutiny, 4 HLRe 33 (2013).
- Tom Fulkerson & Wes Lotz, Good Habits and Bad Habits: The Recycling of Competitive Debaters into Trial Lawyers, 4 HLRe 25 (2013).
- Hon. Gray H. Miller, The Accidental Jurist, 4 HLRe 15 (2013).
- Darryl K. Brown, Lafler‘s Remedial Uncertainty: Why Prosecutors Can Rest Easy, 4 HLRe 9 (2013).
- Hon. Jennifer Walker Elrod, For Good: Enriching Your Practice and Your Life through Pro Bono and Community Service, 4 HLRe 1 (2013).