HLRe: Spring 2014
- Matthew Hoffman, Unraveling the Jurisdictional Citizenship of Master Limited Partnerships, 4 HLRe 127 (2014).
- Mike Brown, Things You Can Do with a Music Degree Besides Hang It on the Wall, 4 HLRe 119 (2014).
- Adam Lamparello & Charles E. MacLean, Requiring Three Years of Real-World Legal Writing Instruction: Law Students Need It; Prospective Employers Want It; The Future of the Legal Profession Demands It, 4 HLRe 95 (2014).
- Scott Partridge & David Mika, Looking Upstream: Weighing Proposed Changes to Customer Stays in Patent Litigation, 4 HLRe 81 (2014).
- Rafael T. Boza, The Amorphous “Form” Objection, 4 HLRe 73 (2014).
- Blake Gilson, The View from the Couch, 4 HLRe 65 (2014).