- Samantha A. Moppett and Kathleen Elliott Vinson, Closing the Legal Aid Gap One Research Question at a Time, 8 HLRe 15 (2017).
- Elitza Meyer, It’s Not the Oxford Comma, It’s the Ambiguity, 8 HLRe 25 (2017).
- Nick Brown and Ethan Gibson, SLAPPed and Sanctioned: The Heavy Hand of the Texas Citizens Participation Act, 8 HLRe 45 (2017).
Notes and Comments
- Marshall Heins II, Note, Absolutely Qualified: Supreme Court Transforms the Doctrine of Qualified Immunity Into Absolute Immunity for Police Officers, 8 HLRe 1 (2017).
- Eric Sundin, Note, To Alito, or Not to Alito: An Analysis of Government Speech in a Post-Walker World, 8 HLRe 31 (2017).
- Barbara Light, Comment, Pre-Existing Credit Conditions: A Marketplace Solution to Credit Maladies, 8 HLRe 53 (2017).