- Audrey Ewer, The Electronics Ban: Privacy and Search Concerns, 8 HLRe 67 (2018).
- Dillon Norton, Wills Gone Wild! Drafting with Probate in Mind: Errors, Omissions, Natural Disasters, and How to Deal with Them, 8 HLRe 79 (2018).
- Collin J. Marshall, Does the Freedom of Speech Cover Patent Law?, 8 HLRe 91 (2018).
- Kellen Zale, Local Government Formation and Boundary Change in Texas: A Post-Harvey Assessment, 8 HLRe 105 (2018).
- Brian Lauten, The Era of Trial by Paper: When the Witness Re-Writes the Oral Deposition Testimony in The Errata Sheet, 8 HLRe 126 (2018).
- Ann McGeehan, Riding Without a Learner’s Permit: How Texas Can Guarantee the Voting Rights of Minorities on its Own Hoof, 8 HLRe 139 (2018).
Notes and Comments