Volume 40, Number 5: Spring 2004
- Shubha Ghosh & Jay Kesan, What Do Patents Purchase? In Search of Optimal Ignorance in the Patent Office, 40 Hous. L. Rev. 1219 (2004).
- George W. Kuney, Let’s Make It Official: Adding an Explicit Preplan Sale Process as an Alternative Exit from Bankruptcy, 40 Hous. L. Rev. 1265 (2004).
- Ellen Marrus, “That Isn’t Fair, Judge”: The Costs of Using Prior Juvenile Delinquency Adjudications in Criminal Court Sentencing, 40 Hous. L. Rev. 1323 (2004).
- Ursula Bentele, Does the Death Penalty, By Risking Execution of the Innocent, Violate Substantive Due Process?, 40 Hous. L. Rev. 1359 (2004).
- Brian Boyle, The Oregon Death with Dignity Act: A Successful Model or a Legal Anomaly Vulnerable to Attack?, 40 Hous. L. Rev. 1387 (2004).
- Joel Iglesias, Applying the Implied Covenant of Good Faith and Fair Dealing to Franchises, 40 Hous. L. Rev. 1423 (2004).
- Mark Schuck, Foreign Corporations and the Issue of Consent to Jurisdiction through Registration to Do Business in Texas: Analysis and Proposal, 40 Hous. L. Rev. 1455 (2004).
Volume 36, Number 5: Spring 1999
Emerging Issues in Public Health Law
Gardere Wynne Sewell & Riggs, L.L.P. Health Law Lecture
- David A. Kessler, Regulation of Tobacco: Health Promotion and Cancer Prevention, 36 Hous. L. Rev. 1597 (1999).
- Larry I. Palmer, Patient Safety, Risk Reduction, and the Law, 36 Hous. L. Rev. 1609 (1999).
- Wendy E. Parmet, Tobacco, HIV, and the Courtroom: The Role of Affirmative Litigation in the Formation of Public Health Policy, 36 Hous. L. Rev. 1663 (1999).
- Jon S. Vernick & Stephen P. Teret, New Courtroom Strategies Regarding Firearms: Tort Litigation Against Firearm Manufacturers and Constitutional Challenges to Gun Laws, 36 Hous. L. Rev. 1713 (1999).
- Scott Burris, Law as a Structural Factor in the Spread of Communicable Disease, 36 Hous. L. Rev. 1755 (1999).
- Amy L. McGuire, AIDS as a Weapon: Criminal Prosecution of HIV Exposure, 36 Hous. L. Rev. 1787 (1999).
- Efren A. Acosta, The Texas Communicable Disease Prevention and Control Act: Are We Offering Enough Protection to Those Who Need It Most?, 36 Hous. L. Rev. 1819 (1999).
- Kenneth E. Neikirk, Fore! The Americans with Disabilities Act Tees Off at Professional Sports in Martin v. PGA Tour, Inc., but Will It Make the Cut?, 36 Hous. L. Rev. 1867 (1999).
Volume 36, Number 3: Fall 1999
- Fermeen Fazal, Is Actual Notice an Actual Remedy?: A Critique of Gebser v. Lago Vista Independent School District, 36 Hous. L. Rev. 1033 (1999).
- Travis Crabtree, Southworth v. Grebe: The Inquisition of the First Amendment, 36 Hous. L. Rev. 1093 (1999).