HLRe: Off the Record
- Matthew A. Harper, Comment, A Digital Departure for the Fourth Amendment’s Analog Analogies, 7 HLRe 15 (2017).
- Martha Chace, How the Military Processes Reports of Domestic Violence: A Brief Look at the Ways a Uniformed-Abuser Is Prosecuted and What Can Change to Ensure Protection, 7 HLRe 1 (2016).
- Jennifer Juergens, Comment, Reverse Mortgage Complexity Is Negatively Impacting Older Americans, 6 HLRe 209 (2016).
- Cody Corliss, Called On: A Novel Reflecting the Changing Nature of Legal Education, 6 HLRe 199 (2016) (book review).
- Scott Cunning & Mini Kapoor, Circumstances Mandating a Commercial Marketing Notice by a Biosimilar Applicant Ripe for Guidance from the High Court, 6 HLRe 179 (2016).