HLRe: Off the Record
- Victor Williams, NLRB v. Noel Canning Tests the Limits of Judicial Memory: Leon Higginbotham, Spottswood Robinson, and David Rabinovitz “Rendered Illegitimate”, 6 HLRe 107 (2015).
- Benjamin A. Cohen-Kurzrock, What’s It Worth to You? A Brief Evaluation of the 2016 Greenbook Consistency in Valuations for Transfer and Income Tax Proposal, 6 HLRe 99 (2015).
- Teresa Pham Messer, Barred from Justice: The Duress Waiver to the Material Support Bar, 6 HLRe 63 (2015).
- Adam Lamparello, Justice Kennedy’s Decision in Obergefell: A Sad Day for the Judiciary, 6 HLRe 45 (2015).
- Shuting Chen, Missed Opportunities and Second Chances: Appellate Litigation Strategies for Asylum Seekers in Reinstatement Cases, 6 HLRe 35 (2015)